Your daily guide to tennis at the Olympics: Djokovic, Zverev and Medvedev headline men’s action on Monday July 26
Djokovic will hope to improve to 6-0 lifetime against Germany’s Jan-Lennard Struff and move a step closer to the Golden Slam.
- Seeded players in action (Second round, round of 32) :
(1) Novak Djokovic vs Jan-Lennard Struff
(2) Daniil Medvedev vs Sumit Nagal, (4)
Alexander Zverev vs Daniel Elahi Galan, (6)
Pablo Carreño Busta vs Marin Cilic,
(13) Lorenzo Sonego vs Nikoloz Basilashvili
(15) Fabio Fognini vs Egor Gerasimov
(16) Alejandro Davidovich Fokina vs John Millman.
- Other notable second-round match on Monday:
Dominik Koepfer vs Max Purcell.
- Matches start at 11:00 am local time (3:00 am London time, 10:00 pm Sunday New York time, 7:00 pm Sunday LA time). The full order of play for Monday is here. 32 matches are scheduled.
- To follow our full coverage of the tennis event at the Tokyo Olympics, please visit this page.
- To follow the results and to see the men’s draw and women’s draw, we recommend you follow the official Tokyo 2020 website
- Tuesday’s programme at the Tokyo Games will be updated here
- All the information you need – where the tournament is held, which surface is the tournament held on, and the defending champions, and other things you could possibly need to know – are hopefully on this page.