Highlights: Scorching-hot Azarenka stops Sakkari to set all-Belarusian final
Victoria Azarenka kept up her winning ways with a victory over Maria Sakkari to set an all-Belarusian final at Ostrava.
The first all-Belarusian WTA final is set and it will feature red-hot Victoria Azarenka, who motored past Greece’s Maria Sakkari and into the final at Ostrava on Saturday.
- Also read: Screaming Zizou Bergs, in his biggest week: it’s just amazing!
- Also read: Novak Djokovic says breaking Roger Federer’s world No 1 record is his main goal for 2021
- Also read: Djokovic amazes one young fan with impromptu lesson
- Also see: In pictures: Novak Djokovic’s 2020 wins so far
- Also read: Djokovic says it’s not too late to catch Federer and Nadal