into your inbox
Thousand have already subscribedy
Korea Open: Nishioka advances to second round defeating Evans (once again)
Yoshihito Nishioka won against Daniel Evans 6-2, 7-6 (3) on Tuesday night and will face the winner of the match between Japanese Taro Daniel and Ecuadorian Emilio Gomez in the next round
Japanese Yoshihito Nishioka moved into the second round of the Korea Open by winning against No 5 seed Daniel Evans 6-2, 7-6 (3) at the Seoul Olympic Park on Tuesday night.
Nishioka, ranked No 56, will face the winner of the match between Japanese Taro Daniel and Ecuadorian Emilio Gomez next.
Seoul ATP 250, other first-round matches (Seoul Olympic Park, hard, USD 1.237.570, most recent results first):
- Taro Daniel vs. Emilio Gomez : later today
- SoonWoo Kwon vs. Yunseong Chung : later today
- Chun-Hsin Tseng beat Christopher O’Connell: 6-4, 0-0 ret.
- Jenson Brooksby (8) beat Tung-lin Wu (Q): 7-6 (5), 3-6, 6-0
- Steve Johnson beat JiSung Nam (WC): 7-6 (3), 6-4
- Mackenzie McDonald beat Pedro Martinez: 7-5, 6-4
- Nicolas Jarry (Q) beat Ryan Peniston (LL): 6-3, 7-6 (8)
- Kaichi Uchida (WC) beat Seong Chan Hong (WC): 6-4, 6-2
- Radu Albot beat Hiroki Moriya (LL): 6-3, 6-4
- Aleksandar Kovacevic (LL) beat Miomir Kecmanovic (7): 6-4, 6-4
- Jaume Munar beat Yosuke Watanuki (Q): 2-1 ret.