Only non-commercial use of Digital Media is allowed.
Contents: refers to all the information accessible on the Digital Media, in particular the general structure, texts, games/competitions, photos, videos, hyperlinks, RSS feeds, distinctive trademarks and logos.
Contributor: User sending comments on the Digital Media under the conditions of these ToU.
Contributions: Texts published by a Contributor on the Digital Media in the spaces provided for this purpose. The Company reserves the right to use them under the conditions defined in these ToU.
Participatory Space: Space where the Users are free to publish Contributions. These spaces are accessible under the articles published by Tennis Majors’ editorial staff.
Website: refers to all products and services offered online by the Company at the following address https://www.tennismajors.com
Digital Media: collectively refers to the Website as well as the Mobile Media, current or future, published by the Company.
User: refers to any natural person or legal entity having access to the Digital Media, regardless of their location and the methods for logging-in to the Digital Media.
Company: refers to “Tennis Majors”, the legal entity acting as the data controller.
Affiliated companies: refers to any company affiliated, by its structure, capital or management, to Reworld Media or Hôtel Victoria.
Partner Services: refers to any company having a commercial partnership contract with Reworld Media, Hôtel Victoria, and any company affiliated to these two entities, for the commercial or non-commercial operation of contents, services or data from Tennis Majors.
The User acknowledges, prior to his/her registration and participation in the Participatory Spaces, that he/she has read all of these ToU and declares that he/she accepts them without reservation.
These ToU shall prevail over any other conditions appearing in any other document, unless expressly waived in writing.
The user acknowledges that, in return for his/her right to use the Contents and Services in free and open access, he/she accepts the display of advertising on the Website, while having the possibility of refusing the installation of cookies related to these ads.
The Company reserves the right to amend the ToU at any time. The User is therefore advised to refer, on a regular basis, to the latest version of the ToU, which is permanently available at the following address: https://www.tennismajors.com
4. Access to and use of Digital Media and data available on the Digital Media
It is up to the User to have the appropriate equipment (computers, telephones, tablets, software or any other means of telecommunication) allowing access to the Digital Media; he/she shall bear the telecommunication costs incurred by their use.
Access to the free Digital Media Contents does not require registration to the Digital Media.
5. Rules for the use of Internet and Digital Medias
The Company is subject to a best efforts’ obligation. Accordingly, it undertakes, within the limits of its possibilities, to provide the User with access, consultation and use of the Digital Media in accordance with the rules for the use of Internet.
The Digital Media are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure or the occurrence of an event beyond the Company’s control, and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance operations necessary for the proper functioning of the Digital Media
and causing system breakdowns.
Maintenance operations may be carried out without prior notice to the Users.
The User declares that he/she is aware of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet.
6. Personal data
Information on the collection and processing of personal data is available here.
With regard to the specific obligations of transparency vis-à-vis the data subjects, Tennis Majors informs the User that the data concerning him/her are likely to be processed for the purpose of a fully automated decision (profiling). The User has the right to demand human intervention to challenge a decision taken in a fully automated manner.
By accepting these ToU, the User declares that he/she is informed about the processing of his/her personal data.
7. Standards of conduct and use of the Website
– Defamation, abuse, harassment, threats, invasion of privacy and breach of image rights, or other violation of the rights of others (such as the right to privacy).
– Offering paid sex, soliciting, prostitution, pimping.
– Behaviour likely to constitute a criminal offence.
– Publication of insulting or racist contents, incitement to hatred.
– Down- or uploading or transfer of files, of which the User is not the owner or to which he or she has no rights, containing software or other elements protected by intellectual property law or which may constitute an invasion of privacy, breach of image rights, business secrecy, or any other right recognised by the French legal system.
– Down- or uploading or transferring files that contain viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage or inhibit use of the Website.
– Deletion of any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations or labels from any file that is uploaded to the Website.
– Falsifying the origin or source of software or other element contained in a file uploaded to the Website.
– Advertisement or offer for sale of any goods or services, conduct or redirection of surveys, games/contests or chain letters.
– Downloading of any file posted on-line by another User, of which he/she knows the illicit origin and whose distribution would be illegal.
The Publisher reserves the right to take any measure or take any action it deems necessary in the event that its Website is used to disseminate elements of this nature.
8. Use of Partner Services – Hyperlinks
Tennis Majors collaborates with many partners in order to diversify and enrich its Website’s contents and services offered to Users.
Therefore, on the Website’s sections or hyperlinks, the User will find information concerning other websites, and/or contents and/or services offered by Tennis Majors’ partners.
These Partner Services are identified as such on the Website and the Digital Media.
These Partner Services are offered, updated and published under the full responsibility of the Partner, who assumes the consequences thereof.
The Company may not be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, resulting from the User’s use of a Partner Service. In addition, the Company shall not be held liable in the event of unavailability of Partner Services or inability to access said Services.
9. Severability clause
10. Governing law – Disputes
These ToU shall be governed by French law. In the event of any dispute or disagreement, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction.