Alert: Novak Djokovic reaches Wimbledon semi-final with win over Fucsovics
The world No 1 is now just two victories away from tying Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal at 20 Grand Slams each
- What happened: World No 1 Novak Djokovic is through to the semi-finals of the Wimbledon Championships in London with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 win over Hungarian Marton Fucsovics.
- Key stat: Djokovic win 82% of first-serve points during the match.
- Key stat #2: Djokovic is into the semi-finals at Wimbledon for the 10th time in his career. It will also be his 41st Grand Slam semi-final.
- Key stat #3: The quarter-final win also marked the Serb’s 100th match-win on grass.
- Next opponent: Djokovic will face either 10th seed Denis Shapovalov or 25th seed Karen Khachanov for a spot in the Wimbledon final.
- To follow the matches live, see the men’s and women’s draws, we recommend that you visit the official tournament website.
- Follow all our Wimbledon news here.