into your inbox
Thousands have already subscribedy
Adelaide International 1: Halys makes second round, waiting for Djokovic (or Lestienne)
Quentin Halys won against Jordan Thompson 6-3, 6-4 on Monday and will play the winner of the match between Serb Novak Djokovic, the top seed, and Frenchman Constant Lestienne in the next round
Frenchman Quentin Halys advanced to the second round of the Adelaide International 1 by beating Australian wildcard Jordan Thompson 6-3, 6-4 at Memorial Drive Tennis Centre on Monday.
Halys, ranked No 64, will face the winner of the match between Serb Novak Djokovic, the top seed, and Frenchman Constant Lestienne next.
Adelaide ATP250, other first-round results (Memorial Drive Tennis Centre, hard, USD 642.735, most recent results first):
- Roberto Bautista Agut vs. Andrey Rublev
- Andy Murray vs. Sebastian Korda
- Jannik Sinner vs. Kyle Edmund
- Pedro Cachin vs. Karen Khachanov
- Daniil Medvedev vs. Lorenzo Sonego
- Rinky Hijikata vs. Denis Shapovalov
- Novak Djokovic vs. Constant Lestienne
- Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Maxime Cressy
- SoonWoo Kwon vs. Jack Draper
- Mikael Ymer vs. Roman Safiullin
- Alexei Popyrin vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime: monday
- Holger Rune vs. Yoshihito Nishioka: monday
- Miomir Kecmanovic beat Christopher O’Connell (WC): 6-4, 6-4
- Mackenzie McDonald beat Daniel Elahi Galan: 6-3 ret.
- Marcos Giron beat Richard Gasquet: 7-6 (5), 6-7 (6), 7-5