into your inbox
Thousands have already subscribedy
Adelaide International 1: Kecmanovic books spot in second round
Miomir Kecmanovic defeated Christopher O’Connell 6-4, 6-4 on Monday and will face the winner of the match between Russian Daniil Medvedev, the No 3 seed, and Italian Lorenzo Sonego in the next round
Serb Miomir Kecmanovic reached the second round of the Adelaide International 1 by winning against Australian wildcard Christopher O’Connell 6-4, 6-4 at Memorial Drive Tennis Centre on Monday.
Kecmanovic, ranked No 29, will face the winner of the match between Russian Daniil Medvedev, the No 3 seed, and Italian Lorenzo Sonego next.
Adelaide ATP250, other first-round results (Memorial Drive Tennis Centre, hard, USD 642.735, most recent results first):
- Roberto Bautista Agut vs. Andrey Rublev
- Andy Murray vs. Sebastian Korda
- Jannik Sinner vs. Kyle Edmund
- Pedro Cachin vs. Karen Khachanov
- Daniil Medvedev vs. Lorenzo Sonego
- Rinky Hijikata vs. Denis Shapovalov
- Novak Djokovic vs. Constant Lestienne
- Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Maxime Cressy
- SoonWoo Kwon vs. Jack Draper
- Mikael Ymer vs. Roman Safiullin
- Alexei Popyrin vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime
- Holger Rune vs. Yoshihito Nishioka
- Jordan Thompson vs. Quentin Halys
- Mackenzie McDonald beat Daniel Elahi Galan: 6-3 ret.
- Marcos Giron beat Richard Gasquet: 7-6 (5), 6-7 (6), 7-5