into your inbox
Thousands have already subscribedy
Open de Limoges: Bogdan into last 8
Ana Bogdan won against Katrina Scott 6-3, 7-5 on Tuesday evening. She’ll face the winner of the match between Belgian Greet Minnen and Russian Anna Blinkova in the next round
Romanian Ana Bogdan, the No 4 seed, defeated American Katrina Scott 6-3, 7-5 to move into the last 8 of the Open de Limoges at the Palais des Sports de Beaublanc on Tuesday evening.
Bogdan, ranked No 54, will face the winner of the match between Belgian Greet Minnen and Russian Anna Blinkova next.
The Romanian won against Italian Lucrezia Stefanini (6-1, 6-2) ahead of her victory.
In the previous round of the Limoges Open, Scott, ranked No 162, won against Russian qualifier Ekaterina Makarova (6-3, 6-3).
Limoges WTA 125, other second-round results (Palais des Sports de Beaublanc, EUR 92.742, most recent results first):
- Lucia Bronzetti vs. Jana Fett
- Clara Burel vs. Erika Andreeva
- Audrey Albie vs. Varvara Gracheva
- Marta Kostyuk vs. Clara Tauson
- Shuai Zhang vs. Ekaterina Reyngold
- Jenny Lim vs. Anhelina Kalinina
- Greet Minnen vs. Anna Blinkova