into your inbox
Thousands have already subscribedy
Open de Limoges: Bogdan makes quarter-finals
Ana Bogdan won against Katrina Scott 6-3, 7-5 on Tuesday evening. She’ll face the winner of the match between Belgian Greet Minnen and Russian Anna Blinkova in the next round
Romanian Ana Bogdan, the No 4 seed, reached the quarter-finals of the Open de Limoges by winning against American Katrina Scott 6-3, 7-5 at the Palais des Sports de Beaublanc on Tuesday evening.
Bogdan, ranked No 54, will face the winner of the match between Belgian Greet Minnen and Russian Anna Blinkova next.
Ahead of her victory, the Romanian beat Italian Lucrezia Stefanini (6-1, 6-2).
Scott, ranked No 162, won against Russian qualifier Ekaterina Makarova (6-3, 6-3) in the previous round of the Limoges Open.
Limoges WTA 125, other second-round results (Palais des Sports de Beaublanc, EUR 92.742, most recent results first):
- Lucia Bronzetti vs. Jana Fett
- Clara Burel vs. Erika Andreeva
- Audrey Albie vs. Varvara Gracheva
- Marta Kostyuk vs. Clara Tauson
- Shuai Zhang vs. Ekaterina Reyngold
- Jenny Lim vs. Anhelina Kalinina
- Greet Minnen vs. Anna Blinkova