into your inbox
Thousands have already subscribedy
Dutch Open: Auger-Aliassime advances to quarter-finals
Playing his first grass court match of the season, Felix Auger-Aliassime defeats Tallon Griekspoor in two tie-breaks to move into the last eight of the Dutch Open
Canada’s Felix Auger-Aliassime defeated Dutchman Tallon Griekspoor 7-6 , 7-6  to advance to the quarter-finals of the Dutch Open at the Autotron Rosmalen on Thursday.
Seeded No 2, Auger-Aliassime will take on either fifth seed Karen Khachanov, of Russia, or Kamil Majchrzak, of Poland, for a place in the semi-finals.
Ranked No 9 in the world, Auger-Alaissime was the only player to take Rafael Nadal to a fifth set during the Spaniard’s historic run to his 14th Roland-Garros title last fortnight.
Rosmalen ATP 250, second-round results (Autotron Rosmalen, grass, EUR 725.540):
- Adrian Mannarino beat Alex De Minaur (4): 6-2, 6-3
- Brandon Nakashima beat Sam Querrey (Q): 7-6 , 7-6 
- Hugo Gaston beat Jenson Brooksby (8): 3-6, 6-3, 7-5
- Tim van Rijthoven (WC) beat Taylor Fritz (3): 6-7 , 7-5, 6-4
- Karen Khachanov vs. Kamil Majchrzak
- Daniil Medvedev vs. Gilles Simon
- Ilya Ivashka vs. Emil Ruusuvuori