into your inbox
Thousands have already subscribedy
De Minaur scores 150th career win to reach second round in Stockholm
Alex De Minaur will face the winner of the match between American J.J. Wolf and Slovak Alex Molcan in the next round
AI / Reuters / Panoramic
Australian Alex De Minaur, the No 5 seed, moved into the second round of the Stockholm Open by beating Frenchman Benjamin Bonzi 6-3, 6-1 at the Kungliga Tennishallen on Tuesday afternoon.
This was the 150th career win for the Aussie, who is ranked No 23 in the world.
De Minaur will play the winner of the match between American J.J. Wolf and Slovak Alex Molcan in the second round.
Stockholm ATP 250, other first-round matches
- Aslan Karatsev beat Lukas Rosol (Q): 6-3, 6-2
- Holger Rune (7) beat Thiago Monteiro: 7-5, 6-2
- Cristian Garin beat Jason Kubler (Q): 6-2, 6-4
- Maxime Cressy beat Ilya Ivashka: 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4
- Oscar Otte vs. Elias Ymer
- J.J. Wolf vs. Alex Molcan
- Leo Borg vs. Tommy Paul
- Quentin Halys vs. Mikael Ymer
- Jiri Lehecka vs. Grigor Dimitrov
- Emil Ruusuvuori vs. João Sousa
- Antoine Bellier vs. Alexander Shevchenko
You might also like this