The French Insider #5: Zverev shouldn’t have played with Covid-like symptoms – Simon Cambers
- 5 October 2020 à 09H54
"He said he was struggling to breathe today," Cambers explained. "He said he warmed up; shouldn't really have played, but he did play. As journalists that makes us ask the question, 'Why did he bother playing?' And if he's got symptoms of anything -- especially in this time of pandemic -- you've got to be ultra careful.... In hindsight, he shouldn't have played."Cambers added that Zverev is due for a COVID-19 test on Monday.
- Also watch: The French Insider #5: Zverev's illness, Thiem's battle, Halep's defeat and more
- Also watch: The French Insider #4: Tsitsipas' confidence, Gaston's achievement, Halep's clay game
- Also watch: The French Insider #3: Serena's injury, Djokovic's dropshots, Svitolina and more
- Also watch: The French Insider #2: COVID-19 restrictions, epic matches and R1 upsets
- Also watch: The French Insider #1: Sinner, Gauff - The future of tennis is here