Alert: Federer needs four sets to reach fourth round at Wimbledon
The eight-time champion will face 23rd seed Lorenzo Sonego for a place in the quarter-finals
- What happened: Eight-time champion Roger Federer is through to the fourth round of Wimbledon after a tough four-set win over Brit Cameron Norrie
- The score: Federer won 6-4, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 in two hours and 35 minutes
- Key Stat: Federer is now through to the second week at Wimbledon for the 17th time in the last 18 editions at the All England Club
- Next opponent: Federer moves through to the second week, where he will face 23rd seeded Lorenzo Sonego.
- To follow the matches live, see the men’s and women’s draws, we recommend that you visit the official tournament website.
- Follow all our Wimbledon news here.