Bautista Agut, 2019 Wimbledon semi-finalist, is back in the second week
Roberto Bautista Agut defeated Dominik Koepfer in straight sets to book a spot in Wimbledon’s round of 16 for the fourth time.
- What happened: Spain’s Roberto Bautista Agut is running hot at Wimbledon again. The No 8 seed took out Dominik Koepfer, 7-5, 6-1, 7-6(4) to reach the round of 16 on Day 5.
- Key stat: Bautista Agut has won 8 of his last 9 Wimbledon matches, and is into the second week for the fourth time at SW19.
- Key stat #2: Bautista Agut cracked 31 winners against 18 unforced errors on the day. He broke serve eight times, raising his total to 20 breaks of serve for the tournament thus far.
- Next opponent: The 33-year-old will face either No 10 seed Denis Shapovalov or Andy Murray in the fourth round.
- To follow the matches live, see the men’s and women’s draws, we recommend that you visit the official tournament website.
- Follow all our Wimbledon news here.