into your inbox
Thousand have already subscribedy
San Diego Open: Brooksby reaches quarter-finals
Jenson Brooksby won against Mackenzie McDonald 6-4, 3-6, 6-2 on Thursday. He’ll face Australian Christopher O’Connell in the next round
Second seed Jenson Brooksby reached the quarter-finals of the San Diego Open by defeating Mackenzie McDonald 6-4, 3-6, 6-2 at the Barnes Tennis Centre on Thursday.
Brooksby, ranked No 50, will play Australian Christopher O’Connell next.
McDonald, ranked No 84, won against Swiss Henri Laaksonen (6-0, 6-2) in the previous round of the San Diego.
San Diego ATP 250, other second-round results (Barnes Tennis Centre, hard, USD 612.000, most recent results first):
- Brandon Nakashima vs. Denis Kudla
- Daniel Evans vs. Taro Daniel
- Constant Lestienne vs. Alejandro Tabilo: thursday
- Christopher O’Connell beat J.J. Wolf (8): 6-3, 7-5
- Daniel Elahi Galan beat Pedro Martinez (4): 5-7, 6-1, 6-4
- Marcos Giron (3) beat Tomas Martin Etcheverry: 6-4, 6-3
- James Duckworth (7) beat Mitchell Krueger (Q): 6-3, 7-6 (4)