Your daily guide to tennis at the Olympics: Tsitsipas, Zverev and Murray headline men’s action on Sunday July 25
Stefanos Tsitsipas, Alexander Zverev and two-time Olympic gold medalist Andy Murray will be hoping to join top seeds Djokovic and Medvedev in round two at the Olympics
- Seeded players in action (First round, round of 64) : (3) Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, (4) Alexander Zverev vs Lu Yen-hsun, (5) Andrey Rublev vs Kei Nishikori, (7) Hubert Hurkacz vs Marton Fucsovics, (8) Diego Schwartzman vs Juan Pablo Varillas, (9) Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Andy Murray, (10) Gael Monfils vs Ilya Ivashka, (12) Karen Khachanov vs Yoshihito Nishioka
- Other notable first-round matches on Sunday: Frances Tiafoe vs Soonwoo Kwon, Federico Coria vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Liam Broady vs Francisco Cerundolo
- Matches start at 11:00 am local time (3:00 am London time, 10:00 pm Saturday New York time, 7:00 pm Saturday LA time). The full order of play for Sunday is here. 45 matches are scheduled.
- To follow our full coverage of the tennis event at the Tokyo Olympics, please visit this page.
- To follow the results and to see the men’s draw and women’s draw, we recommend you follow the official Tokyo 2020 website
- Monday’s programme at the Tokyo Games will be updated here
- All the information you need – where the tournament is held, which surface is the tournament held on, and the defending champions, and other things you could possibly need to know – are hopefully on this page.