Your daily guide to tennis at the Olympics: Djokovic and Medvedev headline men’s action on Saturday July 25
Novak Djokovic and Daniil Medvedev are both scheduled to play their first-round matches at the Tokyo Olympics on Saturday
- Seeded players in action (First round, round of 64) : (1) Djokovic vs Dellien, (2) Medvedev – Bublik, (6) Pablo Carreno Busta – Sandgren, (11) Karatsev – Paul, (13) Sonego – Daniel, (14) Humbert – Andujar, (15) Fognini – Sugita, (16) Davidovich Fokina – Sousa,
- Other notable first-round matches on Saturday : Humbert – Andujar, Murray-Salisbury / Herbert-Mahut, Musetti – Millman
- Matches start at 11:00 am local time (3:00 London time, 10:00 pm Friday New-York time, 7:00 pm Friday LA time). The full order of play is here.
- To follow our full coverage of the tennis event at the Tokyo Olympics, please visit this page.
- To follow the results and to see the men’s draw and women’s draw, we recommend you follow the official Tokyo 2020 website
- Tomorrow’s programme at the Tokyo Games will be updated here
- All the information you need – where the tournament is held, which surface is the tournament held on, and the defending champions, and other things you could possibly need to know – are hopefully on this page.