into your inbox
Thousands have already subscribedy
Your daily guide to tennis at the Olympics: Tsitsipas and Nishikori highlight men’s action on Tuesday July 27
Day 4 of Olympic tennis will see the third round complete on the men’s side, led by Stefanos Tsitsipas and Hubert Hurkacz.
- Seeded players in action (Second round, round of 32) :
(3) Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Frances Tiafoe
(7) Hubert Hurkacz v Liam Broady
(8) Diego Schwartzman v Tomas Machac
(11) Aslan Karatsev v Jeremy Chardy
(12) Karen Khachanov v James Duckworth
(14) Ugo Humbert v Miomir Kecmanovic
- Other notable second-round match on Monday:
Kei Nishikori v Marcos Giron
- Matches start at 11:00 am local time (3:00 am London time, 10:00 pm Monday New York time, 7:00 pm Monday LA time). The full order of play for Monday is here. 32 matches are scheduled.
- To follow our full coverage of the tennis event at the Tokyo Olympics, please visit this page.
- To follow the results and to see the men’s draw and women’s draw, we recommend you follow the official Tokyo 2020 website
- Tuesday’s programme at the Tokyo Games will be updated here
- All the information you need – where the tournament is held, which surface is the tournament held on, and the defending champions, and other things you could possibly need to know – are hopefully on this page.