Garin through to fourth round of Wimbledon for the second year in a row
Cristian Garin beats Jenson Brooksby in four sets and will next meet either Australian Alex De Minaur or British wildcard Liam Broady
Garin won 6-2, 6-3, 1-6, 6-4 in two hours and 51 minutes to make the last 16 of Wimbledon for the second year in a row.
The Chilean was the one forcing the play, hitting 47 winners and 55 unforced errors, as compared to 18 winners and 17 unforced errors for Brooksby.
Ranked No 43 in the world, Garin will next meet either Australian Alex De Minaur, the No 19 seed, or wildcard Liam Broady for a berth in his first Grand Slam quarter-final.
Wimbledon (Grand Slam), third-round matches
(All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, grass)
* Lorenzo Sonego vs. Rafael Nadal
* Nick Kyrgios vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas
* Alex Molcan vs. Taylor Fritz
* Brandon Nakashima vs. Daniel Elahi Galan Riveros
* Alex De Minaur vs. Liam Broady
* Richard Gasquet vs. Botic van de Zandschulp
* Jack Sock vs. Jason Murray Kubler
* Cameron Norrie (9) beat Steve Johnson: 6-4, 6-1, 6-0
* Carlos Alcaraz (5) beat Oscar Otte (32): 6-3, 6-1, 6-2
* Jannik Sinner (10) beat John Isner (20): 6-4, 7-6 (4), 6-3
* Novak Djokovic (1) beat Miomir Kecmanovic (25): 6-0, 6-3, 6-4
* Tommy Paul (30) beat Jiri Vesely: 6-3, 6-2, 6-2
* David Goffin beat Ugo Humbert: 4-6, 7-5, 6-2, 7-5
* Frances Tiafoe (23) beat Alexander Bublik: 3-6, 7-6 (1), 7-6 (3), 6-4
* Tim van Rijthoven (WC) beat Nikoloz Basilashvili (22): 6-4, 6-3, 6-4