Serena’s conqueror Tan continues dream run, trouncing Boulter to reach Wimbledon fourth round
Harmony Tan defeated Katie Boulter in straight sets and will next meet either Coco Gauff or Amanda Anisimova for a spot in the quarter-finals
Harmony Tan, who knocked out seven-time Wimbledon champion Serena Williams in a first round thriller, needed just 51 minutes to end the hopes of local favourite Boulter.
Harmony Tan did not face a single break point on her serve
The Frenchwoman converted five of her10 break point chances and did not face a singles break point on her own serve.
This is Tan’s best performance at a Major and she will next meet an American – either 11th seed Coco Gauff or 20th seed Amanda Anisimova in the fourth round.
Wimbledon (Grand Slam), third-round matches
(All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, grass)
* Paula Badosa vs. Petra Kvitova
* Petra Martic vs. Jessica Pegula
* Iga Swiatek vs. Alize Cornet
* Magdalena Frech vs. Simona Halep
* Coco Gauff vs. Amanda Anisimova
* Qinwen Zheng vs. Elena Rybakina
* Ajla Tomljanovic vs. Barbora Krejcikova
* Caroline Garcia beat Shuai Zhang (33): 7-6 (3), 7-6 (5)
* Marie Bouzkova beat Alison Riske (28): 6-2, 6-3
* Elise Mertens (24) beat Angelique Kerber (15): 6-4, 7-5
* Tatjana Maria beat Maria Sakkari (5): 6-3, 7-5
* Ons Jabeur (3) beat Diane Parry: 6-2, 6-3
* Heather Watson beat Kaja Juvan: 7-6 (6), 6-2
* Jule Niemeier beat Lesia Tsurenko: 6-4, 3-6, 6-3
* Jelena Ostapenko (12) beat Irina-Camelia Begu: 3-6, 6-1, 6-1